.

.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

NEWT THEN, NEWT IN 2012 RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT...


Newt seems to relish taking pot shots at the other candidates regarding things that they have either done or said in the past, regardless of how long ago it may have been. He also seems to be quite adept at rewriting his own personal history. Case I point was last night's debate when he said, "I went to a Goldwater organizing session in 1964. I met with Ronald Reagan for the first time in 1974. I worked with Jack Kemp, and Art Laffer and others to develop supply side economics in the late '70s. I helped Governor Reagan become President Reagan. I helped pass the Reagan economic program and worked with the National Security Council on issues including the collapse of the Soviet Empire." So which is it, Newt? Try as he might to convince us that he is, he is not the second coming of Reagan. Having said that, however, he would be better than Barry "Almighty."

No comments:

Post a Comment