.

.

Monday, February 25, 2013

PIERS MORGAN, DUSTIN HOFFMANN'S NEW HERO...


In today's Hollywood, which has the well deserved reputation of being a hotbed of liberal lunacy, it's pretty rare to ever hear any references being made to God. But as odd as it may seem that did happen, sort of, during the red carpet lead up to last night's Oscars, that silly annual gathering of fellow narcissists who seem to be of the opinion that their God given talent, is anything but. And while this supposed awards show has over time morphed into what is essentially nothing more than a blatantly political event, in terms of the selection of nominees and winners, red carpet interviews, usually the scene for bland discussions of clothing choices, with any mention of politics is actually something of a rarity.

But that didn’t stop Dustin "Midget Boy" Hoffmann from explicitly endorsing a political position in his silly red carpet interview with none other than CNN’s resident ratings loser, Piers Morgan. "I was watching you on television, and I think you said something about turning fifty," Hoffmann said to Morgan. "I’m not turning 50. I’m 47! I’m turning 48," Morgan protested. Hoffmann joked, "I know. Nevertheless, that means I could be your father." And then, "So treat me with a modicum of respect." Morgan that asked, "Have you had a little shot of tequila before you came out?" To which Hoffmann responded, "No, no, I thought I’d have a little bit of vodka this time," Hoffmann responded.

A bout of what was nothing more than the typical idiotic blather about what it feels like to be nominated for an Oscar seven times followed, after which Morgan asked the question that must have touched a subject that is near and dear to Hoffmann’s heart and that then resulted in a rather odd, bizarre even, exchange between the two. "Do you still get starstruck?" Morgan asked. "I feel extraordinary that I’m talking to you!" Hoffmann replied. "And God bless you for what you’re saying about gun control!" Morgan responded, "Well, thank you. I’ll have to have you onto my show sometime." "Yes!" Hoffmann said. So I guess in that case we’d have one brain dead liberal being interviewed by another.

I think we can assume that should Hoffmann ever make actually make an appearance on Morgan’s show nothing of any actual substance would be discussed, what would most likely take place would most likely be nothing more than a mutual love fest. Morgan, would then have as a guest a true ally and another anti-gun lunatic and hater of the Second Amendment. It would much different than what has transpired with guests such as Breitbart’s Ben Shapiro to radio host Alex Jones. Morgan has done his best to both lie and distort the facts all in what has been his effort to justify, in his twisted opinion, the need stricter gun laws that would be more in line with those that they have over in jolly old England. Laws that have failed miserably in what they were intended to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment