.

.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

YOU JUDGE A MAN BY THOSE WHO HE ASSOCIATES WITH...


Radical left-wing activist and friend of Barry “Almighty”, Bill Ayers, apparently stopped by Occupy Union Square in New York City on Friday and shared a little bit of what gets him going each day: Ending capitalism.

“I get up every morning and think, today I’m going to make a difference,” Ayers said in a video clip posted online. “Today I’m going to end capitalism. Today I’m going to make a revolution. I go to bed every night disappointed but I’m back to work tomorrow, and that’s the only way you can do it.”


I think it would be very easy to assume that, after having watching him for the last three years, our “Dear Beloved Leader” is pretty driven by that same desire. After taking every a cursory glimpse that all and transpired since January 20. 2009, how could anyone come to any other conclusion. You know what they say about birds of a feather.

No comments:

Post a Comment