.

.

Monday, May 21, 2012

CORY BOOKER...ANOTHER HYPOCRITICAL DEMOCRAT...


I guess the good mayor of Newark, Cory Booker, must have been on the receiving end of a good ol fashioned ass chewin after coming out on 'Meet the Press' the way he did this past Sunday where he actually credited Bain Capital with growing businesses and said that attacks on private equity must stop. During the little panel discussion he said, "As far as that stuff, I have to say from a very personal level, I’m not about to sit here and indict private equity. It’s—to me, we’re just getting to a ridiculous point in America. Especially, I know, I live in a state where pension funds, unions and other people are investing in companies like Bain Capital. If you look at the totality of Bain Capital’s record, they’ve done a lot to support businesses, to grow businesses; this to me, I’m very uncomfortable."

But Booker wasn't finished as he went on to compare the private equity attacks to attacks on Rev. Jeremiah Wright, calling them a “distraction” and “crap.” He said, "But the last point I’ll make is, this kind of stuff is nauseating to me on both sides. It’s nauseating to the American public. Enough is enough—stop attacking private equity, stop attacking Jeremiah Wright. This stuff has got to stop. Because what it does is it undermines to me what this country should be focused on. It’s a distraction from the real issues. This is either going to be a small campaign about this crap, or it’s going to be a big campaign about the issues that the American public cares about." It all sounded pretty refreshing, especially coming from a Democrat. But it didn't take long for him to change his tune.

Because in pretty short order the good mayor had put up this 'You Tube" video where we see him back tracking considerably regarding his 'Meet the Press' comments. This just goes to show you that Democrats are simply not to be trusted. Because, I'm curious about something here, just how is it that the mayor genuinely feels about this? What is his reality here? What he told us all while on 'Meet the Press' or what he was pretty much forced to say on his stupid little video. Which is it Cory? You got the balls to say how you really feel, or are you content to allow yourself to be manhandled by the thug in the White House? Frankly, I think we already know the answer to that. Once again politics trumps everything else, even the survival of the country. Way to go mayor!

No comments:

Post a Comment