.

.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ACTRESS CALLS SEAN PENN...AN ASSHOLE...


And she was doing nothing more than calling it like she, and everyone else, sees it.  Penn and his numerous Hollywood liberals seem to perceive things just a bit differently than most "normal" people.  They seem to forget, or choose to ignore, the fact that were they to live in any other country, their pathetic lives would be far different.  It's a holier-than-thou, do as I say, not as I do, attitude that's so prevalent among today's "movie stars" that, I think, can easily be identified as being the source for what is a growing lack of "enthusiasm," shall I say, that we see coming from more and more Americans for going out and coughing up bigger and bigger chunks of their hard earned money to see the movies made by these losers. 

3 comments:

  1. Dan,
    While I will be continuing my Blogspot place, I will start using a new site with my next post.
    http://crawfishsclaw.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. post her link at my place so I can add it to the blog roll

    ReplyDelete