.

.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

MORE LIES FROM DAVID 'MY MOMMY WAS A COMMIE' AXELROD...




So let me see if I have this right.  Just because David "My Mommy Was A Commie" Axelrod makes the claim that he thinks that Gov. Romney had "a bad week" we're just supposed to believe him just because he's just such a smart guy.  And because of that supposed "bad week", at least according to Axelrod, that makes Romney unqualified to be president?  Look, there has never been a candidate less qualified to be president that Barry "Almighty."  And the last four years have done nothing to make him and smarter or any more qualified.  These guys still refuse to run on Barry's record, and continue to do nothing more than to tear down Romney every way they can.  I heard someone on the radio say that Barry and his stellar team was gong after the dummy vote.  I think I would have to agree with that assessment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment