.

.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

DANCING WITH THE STARS


I believe I have watched my last episode of "Dancing with the Stars." I thought that throughout this last season, or at least on the few shows that I watched, that Bristol Palin was treated rather badly by both the moronic host of the show, that reject from America's Funniest Videos, Tom Bergeron, who apparently thinks of himself as a frustrated stand up comic as well as by his saggy boobed and aging rather badly sidekick, Brooke Burke. I got really tired, really quickly, of their continuous lame and off handed remarks, as well, there were many instances when I thought that the frequent comments that came from the show's judges were, more often than not, nothing more than cheap shots, as they did their best to jump on the bash Bristol bandwagon. Judges, I might add, that consist of a horny female who appears to be in a perpetual state of heat, a cranky curmudgeon and a gay nut. And to then award Jennifer Grey, who is a dancer, as the winner of the competition, sort of defeated the whole purpose of what I thought the show is supposed to be all about. That being, to take folks who are not dancers and over the course of 10 or 11 weeks, turn them into dancers. If you are going to bring twit like Grey, who is a dancer. even into the contest, then why not just have a contest where all of the players are dancers. Why bring in a ringer so you can then crown her the winner? Especially when she's such an obvious bimbo and is one who stated that the best thing about winning was that she beat Bristol. Gee, she should have beat Bristol, she's the pro going up against Bristol the amateur. Anyway, the whole season this year seemed rather pointless and tiresome to me. I'm done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment