.

.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

MORE SIMPLISTIC DRIVEL FROM WHOOPI GOLDBERG…


Ya know, it just never fails, every time I think that I’ve finally heard it all, I know that I can always count on some brain dead fellow citizen, who is most always some imbecilic Democrat, to come along and prove me absolutely wrong. And I have been assisted yet again in proving my theory, courtesy of a recent event that has taken place and with aid coming from someone who’s no stranger when it comes to putting her rather twisted perspective of things on display for all to plainly see. Coming off what I’m told was an apparent fart, or not, on live TV last week, Whoopi Goldberg declared on “The View” Tuesday that communism is “a great concept” that “makes perfect sense.”



All of should now be familiar with the stupidity of Ms. Goldberg. This time her idiotic comments came during a discussion with her fellow “hosts” regarding the death of North Koran perverted dictator, Kim Jong Il, after establishing that his son and successor, Kim Jong Un, had been educated in Switzerland. “If you say that this is how our culture is and then you send your child to a Swiss boarding school — you know, this is what happens with communism. It’s a great concept. On paper it makes perfect sense. But once you put a human being in power, it shifts. We saw it in Russia, we’ve seen it all around the world. It’s nuts. But, I keep my fingers crossed.”


And of course never wishing to be outdone when it comes to being a moron, old Joyless Behar said, “We wish them well in North Korea.” Who is it, exactly, that continues to watch this odd collection who, between all of them, share no more than a dozen or so brain cells, with the majority of them clearly possessed by Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Is this really what now constitutes quality television programming? And just how much of a simpleton do you have to be in order to glean any amount of entertainment value, whatsoever, from this lame gathering of a bunch of old hens? I can only assume that it’s only Democrats who watch, because anyone with a brain simply cannot relate to this ignorant little group.

No comments:

Post a Comment