.

.

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

APPARENTLY, DEMOCRATS LIVE IN A CONTINUOUS DREAM STATE…


Democrats have apparently convinced themselves that if they claim President Trump’s supporters are abandoning him, they can somehow make that a reality. But clearly, they’re doing nothing more than blowing smoke. It’s nothing more than another example of Democrat wishful thinking. I cannot speak for others, but while I may not agree with everything that he has done, my support for President Trump remains intact. There is nothing on God’s green earth that would ever cause me to vote Democrat. Because as I have said many times before, President Trump on his very worst say is still far better than any Democrat on his, or her, very best day!

And yet Democrats persist in thinking they will somehow be able to separate President Trump from enough of his supporters to make a difference heading into our upcoming midterm elections. And we saw that yet again just this past Monday when, during an appearance on MS NOW’s “The Beat,” Sen. Angela Alsobrooks said President Trump “hurt the people who voted for him, adding they will “show up in these midterm elections and vote for Democrats.” What we are witnessing is the most corrupt, vile, anti-American and traitorous, Democrat Party in American history! And riddle me this, has anyone outside of ‘The People’s Republic of Maryland’ ever heard of this moron?

Alsobrooks said, “Well, you know what? I mean, it’s a fact that is inescapable now that Americans are suffering, that we are not better off, in fact, than we were at the time that he took office. And nothing he said has come true. He said, for example, that he would, on day one, bring down the cost of groceries. And none of that has happened. And, you know, I’ve been in Georgia. I was in Mississippi this past weekend, and I was there campaigning for Scott. A column and column in what I heard from Mississippians is they’ve lost their health care. I talked to a middle-aged woman who said she’s lost her health care. We know that 52-53% of people in Mississippi are."

She added, “We’ve lost Medicaid who relied on it to deliver babies, 500,000 and Georgia lost their health care without the ACA tax credits. So, this is something that most people at their kitchen tables now are so clear about, is the damage that has been done to our country, and the way that the lives of everyday Americans have been disrupted. Our lives and livelihoods have been changed for the worse. And so it really speaks for itself. And he hurt not only the people who did not vote for him, but this president hurt the people who voted for him as well. And I believe that they are going to show up in these midterm elections and make a different decision."

And then she went on to say, “What we are seeing now is that the suffering, it doesn’t matter whether the person is a Democrat or a Republican. Americans are suffering. That’s who this administration really in my mind, they have attacked our hardworking middle-class Americans, of every party and of every background.” She clearly hasn't seen the statistics that show the mass exodus that has taken place with those leaving the Democrat Party in droves. These liberals just keep spewing their nonsense. The only people they’re convincing are those sporting single digit IQs. And I’m curious, is there any kind of Democrat other than racist dumbasses like Alsobrooks?

And I think we can all agree that Democrats are still pushing the very same policies that they had in 2024 again in 2026. Things such as: Supporting government waste, fraud, corruption and grift, spying on their political opponents, child genital mutilation and chemical castration, allowing boys into girls’ restrooms and locker rooms, keeping every illegal immigrant that’s a murderer, rapist, thief, pedophile and violent gang member from being deported, encouraging and supporting rioting in the streets to stop ICE from removing criminal aliens and enthusiastically supporting Iran in its effort to have nuclear weapons. And that’s just to name a few.

By this time, it should be obvious to everyone that Democrats are trying to destroy this country by importing millions of illegals that are stealing billions from taxpayers. And as long as Democrats continue to pander to the kooks, loons, freaks and nuts who reside out there on the extreme left they will likely continue to drive out the normal people who have been voting Democrat most of their adult lives. We’ve seen roughly two million voters leave the Democrat Party in the last few years and that trend continues. And there has been a corresponding increase those either joining the Republican Party or becoming Democrats under an assumed name, Independent.

I gotta be honest, though, I just don’t see many Trump voters choosing to vote for Democrat Socialists who have called them Nazis in need of being eliminated. And let’s be honest, Democrats have been spinning this very same narrative ever since Donald Trump was first sworn in. I can only assume that they must think that those who voted for President Trump are as stupid as those who voted for Cumala. Nobody with an IQ higher than that of a gorilla will ever vote Democrat again. Democrats live in a continuous dream state, reality is not part of their existence. Whatever reality they dislike they dream away. Voters will not vote for a fantasy of perfection.

I will never vote for a party that wants to dismantle my country and turn it into a communist hellhole. Am I a little disappointed in President Trump? Yes. There are some things he’s not doing and some that I disapprove of, but that does not mean that I will turn around and vote for an evil ideology that seeks only to destroy this country. And contrary to this imbecilic Democrat, few Trump supporters see themselves as victims. They are proud to go through some hardship, if it means eliminating a terrorist threat to the world. That’s how the Greatest Generation became great back in the day. This commie loving butt sucking Democrat has nothing to offer anyone.

This boob thinks that I’ll vote for Democrats because they imported millions of foreigners who hate America and pledge to destroy it rather than foreigners who want to make America great. Or that I’ll vote for Democrats because they can’t wait to raise my taxes, destroy our economy and drive out those who create jobs in the name of equity. They think that I can’t wait for all of America to look like Detroit, Newark and Chicago. Their solution for everything is more spending. And I love their solution for crime, gun control, ending law enforcement and packing the Supreme Court. No, we can’t allow the Democrats to run this country, not after the four years of Biden.

And while Democrats spend a lot of time talking a lot about “affordability” consider how for the past 60 years the Democrats have failed to help any citizen, whether black, white or brown. And it’s been for 12 out of the last 17 years that there’s been a Democrat in the White House. And it’s because of that, that housing is less affordable, there is not greater justice in court, citizens are not empowered, the standard of living has gone down, poverty continues to grow, and middle class continues to shrink. And also keep in mind that those communities the Democrats have represented for the past 60 years are poorer and more crime infested than they have ever been.

And why is it that I would ever vote for any Democrat? So I can pay 10 bucks a gallon for gas? Or so I have to worry about my children getting ‘queered’ in school, or so teachers can encourage young children to get gender reassignment operations? Or so our daughters can be forced to share their school restroom and/or school shower with male students or because I want men to be able to dominate women’s sports? Or maybe I’ll choose to vote for Democrats because I want a wide-open border again so anyone who wants to come into my country is free to do so? Is any of that making sense to anyone? Somehow, I just don’t think enough people see it that way.

What Democrats fail to understand is that no matter how much President Trump may have let me down, I could never vote for a Democrat. The fact that we are now staring at communism in America is not President Trump’s fault. Communism was already happening, quietly, President Trump merely brought it out into view. Our country’s slide toward socialism and communism has been brought to America mostly by way of liberal Democrat policies that have only been made to get more woke, more crazy, and more outright dangerous for years. Democrats are here to kill, to steal and to destroy. They want complete and total control of our lives.

But, unlike Democrats, I’m confident that the majority of Americans remain resilient and strong. And dare I say that most Americans are likely willing to weather our present uptick in the cost of living in exchange for those measures now being taken against those who seek to hold us hostage under threat of a nuclear attack. Those religious fanatics who comprise a regime preoccupied with bringing about our premature demise. Personally, I’m willing to make the necessary sacrifice. When I go to my grave, I want to go comfortable in the knowledge that those who represent one of the greatest dangers to my grandchildren, have finally been eliminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment