In their continuing effort to thwart the ‘Save America Act’, I think it fair to say that the Democrats have all but admitted the fact that if they can’t cheat it’s nearly impossible for them to win any election. Now granted, they haven’t actually come out and admitted it but, as they say, actions speak louder than words. And what their actions tell me is that they are absolutely terrified of what this bill would require if it were ever to be signed into law. Which, I think, is why they have continued to pull out all the stops in their effort to make sure that it doesn’t. And, of course, they’re getting plenty of help from their army of goons in the ‘fake news’ media.
And we
saw more of this nonsense during Tuesday’s broadcast of “CNN News Central.” You
see, it was then that Rep. Sydney Kamlager-Dove, another third or maybe even a
fourth stringer in her party, argued that the SAVE America Act “would put our
identity at risk if you now have to send in a copy of your I.D. with your
mail-in ballot.” Keep in mind that these are the very same people who said the
border was secure and that Joey B was sharp as a tack. It’s amazing that Democrats
are arguing about something so basic as having to show an ID, which in our
society is required for just about everything. And who is this dumb broad and
where did they manage to dig her up?
Co-host
John Berman asked, “The latest polling out this weekend on the generic ballot
test had Democrats with a lead over Republicans. But just three points. Why do
you think it isn’t bigger? How concerned are you that, while voters seem to be
saying they’re very frustrated with the president, they’re not sure they like
the Democratic alternative?” And this idiot Kamlager-Dove answered, “I think
the American people are as frustrated as I am. They see a speaker who has no
shame and who is pushing forward bills that are going to hurt the American
people, like the SAVE Act, which isn’t going to save anyone.” Democrats have
all but admitted they can’t win without cheating.
Anyway,
she went on to say, “In fact, it would prevent a lot of women from being able
to vote. And it would put our identity at risk if you now have to send in a
copy of your I.D. with your mail-in ballot. They are frustrated that gas prices
are still going up, and they are frustrated that they have a president who
seems more interested in building a ballroom and painting a Reflecting Pool
than he is committed to bringing down the cost of groceries.” So do women not
have to show ID before boarding an airplane or when they buy cigarettes or
alcohol. Or does she expect us to believe that women don’t do anything where
they will be called upon to show some form of ID?
Look, if
I was someone who wanted to cheat, the last thing I’d want is vote-in-person
using an ID, where one person enters a voting booth and pulls the curtain, so
it’s certain he, or she, is the person who completed the ballot; and where the
system makes cheating infinitely less likely. I’d avoid that at all costs. And if
I wanted to cheat, I’d design a system that ensures thousands of extra ballots
would be available if I needed them, After all, you can’t stuff the ballot box
unless you have ballots with which to stuff it. Vote-by-Mail is just the
ticket. Lots of extra ballots. And if I wanted to cheat, I’d conflate vote-by-mail
and the more secure ‘absentee’ system to fog the issue.
If I
wanted to cheat, I’d ensure that the voter rolls were not purged of voters who
are no longer eligible, and I’d bring suit if the opposition attempted to clear
the rolls of those folks who have moved or had died. After all, I know I’ll be needing
those extra ballots. And if I wanted to cheat, I’d find any excuse to justify vote-by-mail.
A phony pandemic was just the ticket in 2020. Americans just need to accept the
fact that our ‘selected’ officials like it that way. Being ‘selected’ and not actually
elected. The fact that Democrats are fighting so hard against proof of
citizenship only serves to prove that they cheat. Secure elections would
essentially end the Democrat Party.
The
Democrat Party that we see today is not the party of our parents and
grandparents. It’s been taken over by Communists, Nazis and foreigners who are
fixated on race and have an intense hatred for the American people and our
history. They covet what we have and seek to steal it from us, even though they
never worked for it or earned it. There is no good reason to oppose the SAVE
act. The only reason to vote against it is because they need to be able to cheat.
Democrats are vile, disgusting scum. Democrats are pathological liars. All they
care about is political power, and they really don’t care what they have to do
to get it.
It is
amazing Democrats are arguing about something so basic as having to show an ID,
which in our society is so often required. And the fact that the Democrats so
adamantly oppose every effort to prevent election fraud is proof that election
fraud is very real and widespread. And that Democrats benefit from it. And just
who was it that made groceries so expensive to begin with. Open borders broke
our supply chains. It’s simple supply and demand. You add twenty million people
who all have to eat, and groceries become more expensive. Without voting
integrity nothing matters! Pass the Save act and we start getting more
candidates elected and not ‘selected.'
We can’t
have mail-in voting nor allow ballot harvesting. Voter rolls for every state must
be turned over to the federal government in order to verify citizenship. Photo
ID needs to be required at the voting booth. Ballots must be postmarked and
received by the day of the election. Getting this through Congress should be a
very simple thing. But Democrats have made it very clear that they will fight
the Save America Act tooth and nail to the very end, because as we all know, if
they can’t cheat, they can’t win. They’ve said it themselves. Arguing against
voter ID is like insisting that men be allowed to play in women’s sports. Only
cheaters would be against the SAVE act.
Cheating has been going on
in our elections for decades. The mail in ballots are the biggest culprits. This
is far from being rocket science. One registers to vote by providing
appropriate government-issued ID proving that you are a bona fide U.S. citizen.
You are then provided with a voter registration card. You take that
registration card with ID to physically cast your vote ON Election Day. There’s
no early voting, no mail-in ballots, except for members of the military, and no
ballot drop boxes. Period! No dead people voting and no illegals voting. All
equals a 100 percent legit and fair process. But Democrats don’t want this
process because they cheat.

No comments:
Post a Comment